- I have boxes upon boxes of books in my closet that haven’t been read yet. They were new releases at one point, but I never got a chance to read them. With Dog-Eared & Bookmarked going ‘old school’ I will be reading all of those older books. I’ll still be aware of new releases and pick up the ones I really want, but they will no longer be my priority.
- Same goes for review requests, tours, events, etc. I will no longer participate. Sorry!
- Monday’s Music Musette, a feature I created last year in order to share my love of music. I was studying music in school before I switched majors, so music is in my blood. It’s a given I want to talk about it and share. Every Monday I try to put up a post about one album I think people should check out.
- Twilight Thursday, a feature I created last year to share my love of all things Twilight. A couple of months ago I switched gears and started blogging about Breaking Dawn pt. 2 [the movie] and have loved every minute of it. This feature is here to stay!
- My Friday Favorites, is a brand new (since June) feature that I use to recapture my week. It’s a silly way to be more personable.
- Sound Off Saturday (S.O.S.), is a brand new (since June) feature that I use for discussion purposes.
Disclaimer: I’m stating this now so the idea doesn’t get stolen, haha!
Original graphic for Catching Fire Friday can be found HERE