- Reign is basically Gossip Girl set in the 1500s.
- It's nothing like the history books I've read.
- Prince Francis has a hot half-brother.... which is another historical inaccuracy, but I could care less.
- A mysterious, and somewhat creepy, female ghost is helping Mary... at least I think she's helping.
- Oh hey, Susan from NARNIA is in it.
- Oh hey, that cute guy from the upcoming Vampire Academy: Blood Sisters movie is in it.
- Another love triangle is sure to rip my heart down the middle.
- Modern music sounds really awesome when paired with 1500s story-line. No lie.
- The costumes look more like what Mr.Darcy and Elizabeth Bennett would wear. (who cares?)
- I'm in love with the headbands all of the girls wear, especially Mary's character. Hello awesome!
- The queen is evil.
like really evil. Mary, watch your back girlfriend!
- Mary has a cute dog named Sterling. I hope he doesn't get killed!
- Prince Francis can be a jerk. Big time jerk.
- Prince Francis is REALLY nice to look at.
I forgive you. I swoon at your feet.
- Mary and Francis are to be married.
- Francis isn't so sure about this union, but he admits that Mary is beautiful & wants to kiss her.
I give you permission. Just a little peck or something.
If not, Bash seems willing.... so be careful there.
- The scenery is gorgeous.
- The accents are lovely.
- I'll be watching again next week!
Saturday, October 19, 2013
My thoughts on the new CW show 'Reign' #ReignItIn
About the Author:
Cyndi, is a 28 year old university student who: reads, writes, blogs, and plays music. A lover of YA books (mostly paranormal, contemp, and dystopian) which prompted her to open the book blog Dog-Eared and Bookmarked. She's Twi, music, coffee, and purse obsessed. As a nerd for books, she fell hard for Divergent, then opened The Faction Four in order to share up-to-the-minute news about the amazing series! In her spare time, or all of the time, she's a giver of free hugs, lots of sarcasm!